Something new for #Stonetop: the equivalent of Last Breath and some “Insert Classes” (i.e. Compendium Classes) that might trigger from it.
When you are dying, you catch a glimpse of the Black Gates and the Lady of Crows beyond (the GM will describe it). Then roll +nothing: on a 10+, the Lady waves you off–you’re no longer dying, but you’re still in a bad place; on a 7-9, choose 1:
○ Your time has come, but you can make one last move as if you rolled a 12+ (make it count)
○ Wrest yourself back to the realm of the living–return to 1 HP, but tell us how your brush with death has marked you (everyone must agree that it makes sense)
On a 6-, your time has come. Choose 1:
○ Step willingly through the Black Gates.
○ Refuse to go; gain the Revenant or Ghost insert (your choice)
○ Beseech the Things Below to intercede; gain the Thrall insert