Taking advantage of winter break to work on PERILOUS JOURNEYS, my overland adventure supplement for DW, and I need some opinions.
So far, the sections I have are:
2) “Learn the Language” (glossary of terms and tags)
3) “Draw the Map” (collaborative mapping, different ways of making and using maps)
4) “See the World” (new and modified overland moves)
5) “Ask the Fates” (tables for generating wilderness discoveries and dangers on the fly)
6) “Trust Your Gut” (Agenda, Principles, advice for GMing wilderness adventures)
7) “Survey the Territories” (a selection of 8-10 sample regions)
My questions are:
1) Am I missing anything you’d like to see in such a supplement?
2) Of the above sections, which one excites you the most, and why?