Okay, #Druidweek is over now, and as promised I will start work on making a Druid Week PDF with the collected discussions from the week. This will include;
– Discussions on the Tells and Animal forms for each land, including some of the little conversations that took place in them.
– Moves for animal forms for each kind of land.
– Various Compendium Classes, from both myself and Tim Franzke.
– Extra moves to take inspiration from, such as Herb Gathering or Parleying with Animals.
– Art from Giovanni Lanza, who’s done a great job.
– Talks about the Druids moves.
– Other submissions, credited of course, and with permission. For example Mike Weem’s Sacred Groves submission, or at least bits of, and then appropriate links.
So, why am I posting this when I’ve already said I will make the PDF. Because it’s not just going to be over. Druid Week was fantastic, a great way to kick off peoples inspiration, to all come together on a topic. I want to add even more, there’s a lot to grab from Tim’s hard work, and I will be adding my own things into the PDF to give something new even to those who were reading #Druidweek religiously (I know I was). If anyone has any other submissions, any other thoughts, moves for the druid or an animal. Even questions, which I would submit into the PDF with answers from myself, and another I can get for extra answers and other opinions, send them to me. I would love extra submissions.
I will also in the next week attempt to do a Hangout, so we can get together again and talk about it. Although me being in England, I can understand time zones may be a female druid turning into a dog.
Thanks for reading, hope you’re interested, updates soon.