Ran a quick World of Planes game on Sunday which went well. We had a quasi-fallen angel, a troll, and a noble-born sharpshooter, just back from a rather unfortunate encounter with the planar god-thing Dave!.
– Our noble freebooter scum doubling up on jobs by convincing the philosopher-scholar Aristophanes the Cynic that their other jobs were necessary steps on the path to learning the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.
– The Free University of Dis exists in twelve separate colour-coded timestreams in order to facilitate timetabling. Unfortunately, you’re still guaranteed to end up with a clash anyway. And no matter what, it’s never a good idea to take off your watch.
– Hedge-goblins causing havoc in Grundyweed Park.
– The Boiling Oceans of Blood are now the Reasonably Cool River of Blood. The University has rowing on it in the spring.
– The Snout’s Spout in Porcino Parish has the best coffee in Dis, and you’ll be fine as long as you don’t mention bacon.
– Providing security for THE TRANSFORMATION of the University’s Proctor into a daemon-wyrm god-thing turned out to be a reasonably mellow affair, apart from the quasi-fallen angel killing more of the crowd than the ceremony actually did (i.e., more than zero). It might have helped if the Proctor hadn’t been so darn elusive about the nature of THE TRANSFORMATION, which was marketed as a free concert to the citizens of Dis.