Random thought as I was brainstorming ways to integrate d20s in #whitebooks : an I feel lucky move for lazy players:
When you call on Lady Luck, counting on chance instead of devising a clever way to reach your goal, roll d20.
– On a 20, you get your miracle. Everything works even better than you hoped. For now.
– On a 18-19, Lady Luck smiles upon you and you get what you wanted.
– On a 14-17, you will have to accept a hard bargain, limited success or price to pay.
– On a 13, the Powers of Neutrality intervene and Nothing Happens. Think of something else before you get into trouble.
– On a 6-12, the GM makes a hard move against you.
– On a 2-5, the GM makes a hard move against you and your companions.
– On a 1, Lady Luck screws your over. Expect to see the hardest, most uncalled for move to ever to happen at your table.