Worlds of Adventure v0.2 is here!
We’re proud to announce the second iteration of this ongoing project. If you’re not familiar with the initial Release of Worlds of Adventure, we’re looking to build on the strengths and themes of Dungeon World with a holistic, take-it-as-is ruleset that emphasises functionality and flexibility.
For those familiar with the v0.1 ruleset, here’s a list of some of the broad-strokes changes:
– Updates to some overall mechanics, particularly for Bonds and the Adventure Moves.
– Some small tweaks to items and item prices.
– Updates to each of the classes, some small, some big.
– The Cleric has been totally reworked!
– Spellcasting (for the Cleric and the Wizard) has also been reworked, and there are some extra premade spells and invocations.
Please send us your comments and suggestions. You can contact me, Yochai Gal, and/or the other owners/moderators of this community whom I can’t seem to +tag right now.