I asked the Paladin in my DW game last night to think of a God he’d like to follow. Here’s the email I just got. I love my players!
I am thinking Luther will be a follower of Dionysus, The God of Opulence and Partying :- )
– Partying is fun!
– Looking good is fun!
– Being rich enough to throw even bigger parties is fun!
– Chasing (and catching) girls is fun!
– Wine makes everything more fun!
– Being awesome is fun!
– Acquiring things is fun!
– Slavery is not fun! Unless it is for fun…
– Being poor is not fun!
– Looking like a hobo is not fun!
– Throwing your guests into a pit is not fun!
– Being thrown into a pit is not fun!
– Stealing is not fun! It is better to acquire them. Stealing means you got caught.
– Being rich and not throwing parties is not fun!
Doing not fun things is sacrilegious, and it is a well known fact that the moment Dionysus sobers up he will decide where you fall on the fun scale. Those who are deemed irredeemably unfun will have their wealth and party tool removed, and no one wants that!!
You gotta keep things simple for Luther, he struggles a bit with the more difficult things in life, like why so many people don’t seem to want to party with him.