In my campaign, animal gods have taken a somewhat central role. Here are some moves related to gods we have mentioned in the fiction so far. (On mobile, so I’m not sure how to bold words),
When you are marked by a god, describe how it changes you. While marked, other gods are deaf to your prayers.
When praying at a shrine of Bodjak, the Toad God, you are marked and gain 1 hold. Roll +Cha. On 10+, choose 2. On 7-9, choose 1.
* Bodjak smiles upon you. Gain 1 additional hold.
* You do not need to sacrifice a ration.
* Heal 2 extra HP the next time you Make Camp.
You may spend your hold when rolling +Con to treat a 7-9 as a 10+.
On a miss, you are still marked and get 1 hold, but Bodjak finds you wanting. If you kill one of his Chosen People, lose all hold. When you have no hold left, you are no longer marked.
When praying at a shrine of Wulo, the All-Seeing Two-Serpent, you are marked by Them. Choose one.
* When you Discern Realities, one question is not limited to the list.
* When poisoned, you have +1 to your Last Breath.
When it has come to pass, you are no longer marked and you no longer carry Their blessing.
When you or your foe dedicate a melee to Haul, the Pig God of War and Slaughter, roll +Cha. On a success, She favours you – you deal +2 damage. You are also marked until the next time you Make Camp. On 7-9, choose one:
* You will also suffer +2 damage.
* You do not mark XP on a miss.
When you have defeated your foe, Her attention turns elsewhere.
On a miss, the God of War and Slaughter favours your foe.
When praying at a shrine of The Chalk-Crowned Stag, Lord of Travel and Language, roll +Cha and you are marked. On 10+, choose 2. On 7-9, choose 1.
* Gain 2 Load.
* The next time you encounter a script of an ancient tongue, you know of it but are only somewhat sure of what it says.
* Name a location and draw it on the map. The GM will tell you something interesting about it.
When you return to civilisation, you are no longer marked and you no longer carry Its blessing.