I’ve been solo testing Freebooters v2 for about two weeks now and filled 77 pages of Canson booklet.
My general feeling is that FotF v2 + Perilous Wilds works marvel together.
Here are some finer remarks:
• Making camp + Manage provisions is generally a quite risky endeavour even in peaceful regions. This can trigger a lot of fiction and some more moves.
• A good armour is the best investment e.v.e.r.
• Travelling requires a lot of +WIS moves (Make camp + Manage provisions + Stay sharp. This should be balanced a bit. (1)
• Find a buyer is not a fair move : 10+ hardly a win, 7-9 is a non-win scenario (2)
(1) My take on this :
• Make camp + WIS ;
• Manage provisions +INT (because careful planning and management),
• Stay sharp +CON (because the greater hardship is to stay awake after a long day trip >> resist, endure)
(2) Find a buyer
When you seek to convert valuable objects into coins, roll+size.
10+ : someone offers you 1d4+7 x 10 % of its value. Accept or Negociate.
7-9 : someone offers you 1d6+3 x 10 % of its value. Accept or reject.
6-: you draw unwanted attention on the object(s) and the Judge makes a move.