I dropped this yesterday afternoon. It’s getting some great feedback. I hope you all enjoy it too.
Originally shared by Ray Otus
Plundergrounds 3: The Hoard is now available!
Get it with your $2/zine subscription: http://www.patreon.com/rayotus
This one is all about dragons, their strange hoarding compulsion, and the ecosystem that develops around/within their unique lairs.
• The mysteries of elder dragons revealed!
• Three hoarding dragons and their incredible lairs: Salucidiar’s toxic wasteland, Balthazorial’s flotilla of wrecked ships, and Lord Moamaug’s vast catacombs.
• Blood-sucking dragon crabs and other nasty hoard denizens!
• The many uses of dragon blood.
• The Staff of Ariol Graymane (a powerful relic and magical mcguffin for tying together the disparate hoards)
• A toolbox on developing place-as-character.
• All with art by Juan Ochoa, Karl Stjernberg, Sean Poppe, and yours truly