So I came up with this move for my game. I am using Perilous Wilds and Perilous Deeps. I trigger this move when the players state a firm objective and/or I need to move the action along. Thoughts?
When you guide the party toward your objective in the dungeon, describe how you lead and, roll +relevant stat (see Defy Danger).
10+..Choose 2 from the list below and move towards your goal
7+….Choose 1 from the list below
6-…..Mark XP and the GM makes a move
– You encounter a Unique feature
– You make a Discovery
– As one above, but you do so safely, without encountering a Danger
– You encounter a Danger, but get the drop on it
Suggested GM Moves:
– You overcome an obstacle by expending some supplies (mark 1 Ration, 1 Bandage, or 1 Adventuring Gear, etc.) and describe what happened
– You hear a Danger drawing near
– You alert or leave a trace a Danger might find
– You get lost having ventured through a series of Common Areas, -1 forward to get back on track
– A Danger attacks from surprise
– A trap is triggered damaging and/or separating members of the party