In case you haven’t seen this elsewhere on your feeds. This is such an amazing deal. I’ve already got over half of these items and it’s still a good deal.
Originally shared by Bundle of Holding
Through Monday, January 25 we bring you Dungeon World +2, a new sequel to our hit December 2014 bundle featuring the Apocalypse Engine fantasy RPG Dungeon World from Sage Kobold Productions. This new collection presents many fine recent supplements and “fronts” (adventure templates). For just US$6.95 you get all five titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $42) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
– Dungeon World (Sage Kobold Productions, retail price $10): The complete 450-page Apocalypse Engine fantasy game that can transform your FRPG gaming.
– Iron Edda: World of Metal and Bone (Exploding Rogue Games, retail $15): Giant metallic destroyers in the realm of Scandinavian myth. A conversion of the original Fate game Iron Edda, War of Metal and Bone, presented in our November 2014 Bundle of Fate +2.
– Plague of Storms (Certain Death, retail $8): Six competing stormlords bring chaos to the Redwater Valley, and only heroes can quell the (literal) rising tide.
– The Green Scar (Joe Banner, retail $5): Three complete steampunk-fantasy adventures in, around, and above lush jungles.
– Dangerous Space Jail (Encoded Designs, retail $4): A race against time to infiltrate and defeat a floating fortress.
And if you pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $16.95 to start, you level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with five more titles (retail value $63):
– The Perilous Wilds (Lampblack & Brimstone, retail $8): The acclaimed guide to outdoor adventures by the designer of Servants of the Cinder Queen.
– The Last Days of Anglekite (Magpie Games, retail $10): Dying-earth atmosphere pervades this weird-fantasy setting threatened by catastrophic powers. Includes a 27-page art book.
– Grim World (Boldly Games, retail $15): A messy and brutal setting full of gruesome beasts and dark plots, where heroes definitely need their awesome Death Moves.
– Inverse World (Jacob Randolph, retail $15): Exotic adventure across the vast hollow at the center of your own campaign world, a sky-sea of flying monsters and steampunk contraptions.
– Wizard-Spawned Insanities (Red Box Vancouver, retail $15): A colorful monster manual by the creators of Terrors of the Ancient World.
That’s a US$105 value for a bargain price — take all the money you save and invest in iron rations and a good 10-foot pole. Plus, ten percent of your payment (after gateway fees) goes to this offer’s designated charity, Doctors Without Borders. And if you buy now, you’ll automatically receive any supplements we add later.
But the Countdown Clock is ticking — this Dungeon World +2 offer ends Monday, January 25.