I’d love to feedback on a few weapons. I’m sharing my Land-Pirate Hand-Cannon first…
Land Pirate Hand Cannon
Tags: Messy, Forceful, Ammo(3), Ranged
This cannon may be used to step up a single damage die when used as a primary weapon, up to d10.
When you set yourself and unleash the cannon’s might, roll+str.
* On a 10+ – The Cannon’s Blast may hit multiple targets (who are close together), dealing the same total damage to each. Add 1d8 to your damage roll, then select the highest result between it and your base damage. Any weak, fragile, or easily destroyed inanimate object that you targeted is destroyed.
* On a 7-9 – As above, but select one from the following Malfunction List…
– Mark an Ammo, if the gun’s Ammo becomes exhausted, add the tag “depleted”. The cannon will no longer fire nor add any effects. It may be possible to charge the gun again. The GM will tell you how.
– The cannon becomes hot and difficult to handle. Add the Dangerous tag, and take -1 forward to using it until you can cool it off.
– You are knocked down
* On a 6- Select one from the Malfunction List, in addition to any other GM result.