What I learnt from DW this week:
– It is possible to kill a warlord magically coated with 1cm of steel everywhere except his feet. But it isn’t pleasant.
– A Rangers “cat” can be called Mittens because it coughs up mittens rather than having different coloured paws.
– Stinky Pete’s house being mistaken for a privy is still funny after 20 years.
– A fat and ugly Barbarian is still fat and ugly after they don a shawl that appears to change their sex.
– Dragons are very bad news and can “kill” half a party.
– That I keep forgetting Resurrection is a 3rd Level spell that is easier to achieve no matter what the GM chooses if the players have just saved the kingdom from a Dragon.
– A charm of weather control can be very powerful in the hands of smart characters.
– That Barbarians can destroy anything once they put their mind to it, even ancient elvish artefacts.