A couple of magic items the thief retrieved in the last sessions:
The True Mask
While the Masked Shadow guildleader’s mask is a black circle, featureless but for a crescent moon, cheshire cat smile, the true mask has a sad expression.
When you wear the true mask and copy a person’s appearance, roll+CHA.
On a hit, your aspect and voice match your target until you decide to change back.
Con a 7-9, choose one:
– one fundamental detail is different from the original
– the transformation will be very, very short
– you also get one of your target’s character aspects as long as you’re transformed
Nothing is known about this item’s history, but saying the activation word will teleport the user within near range.
When you wear the bracelet and say the magic word, roll+INT.
On a hit, you choose one and fill in the details.
On a 7-9, the gm too chooses one and fills in the details.
– you teleport right in that precise spot
– you leave something back
– you carry something with you