Originally shared by Sean Dunstan
There are less than 48 hours left on Inverse World. Why should you back it?
• It’s a setting of floating islands, where the sun is below, rain falls up and the sky is a shell of stone.
• Six completely new Dungeon World compatible playbooks.
• A setting where your character’s culture is more important than your race.
• A fantasy game where the overall goal isn’t killing things and taking their stuff, but exploring a shattered world and making incredible discoveries.
• It will come out in both Dungeon World and Fate Core versions.
• It will include content such as instant sky-island generation, mounted combat, and a World of Dungeons conversion.
• It’s non-traditional fantasy.
• I’m writing for it.
It’s also less than $2000 away from the last stretch goal: The Golem and The Collector playbooks.