I was trying to figure out how to do a Wand of Wonder in Dungeon World. I suppose I could simply grab the table and translate that.
Wand of Wonder
When you aim the wand of wonder and unleash its magic, choose something from the list:
– Summon something
– Transform something
– Blast something
Then roll. On a hit tell the GM more about what you just did. If you:
– Summoned something, its friendly towards you
– Transformed something, its permanent
– Blast something, it takes 1d10 damage
On a 7-9, that and pick one and the GM will tell you more:
– Its out of place
– It has unforseen side effects
– It is significantly weaker
On a 6-, what have you unleashed?!? The GM will tell you.