WHAT WE LEARNED.
– Human civilization is just post iron-age, and centers on a single massive city-state with sub-states.
– Humanity is sponsored by and worships a single deity
– The Man-God is actually just an upstart, mysterious, incredibly powerful animistic spirit
– The Storm Queen has allied the tribes against the Legions of Man spreading into the wilderness
– Avon and Kithracet have both met the Storm Queen, but only Kithracet knows her as such, and is working in secret for her gain
– All Elves hail from the Southern Continent
– Dark Elves walk the old paths, High Elves are imperialistic and have advanced science
– Swamps and mire have slowed Elven advancement into human lands
– All magi can know their own with a secret sign
– Spirits learn ambition from humans and a hunger for worship, growing fat, wicked and corrupt
– Women are forbidden by law to wield magic, except Holy Virgins
– Avon does not give even one fuck about that last rule, she does what she wants
– Cassius met with a local heretic, a sweet, kind, community-focused woman who left the city-state behind and her awful life in the slums to make a new life in the frontier. Surprisingly, he did not kill her or act like a dick. Unfortunately, she is a secret snake cultist and has used her charm magic on him. It’s complicated.
LEAVE SPACES / ASK QUESTIONS, KIDS