Playing our second game (aka “When Shit Gets Real”) tonight of the new campaign. Starring:
Yig the All-Mighty, Mammodon Barbarian
Shank (not his real name), the Thief
Kithracet, Dark-Elven Fighter
Cassius, Beautiful Facist Paladin
Avon, the Child-Wizardess
In the first session, we hit the ground running with a burning inn and some very angry primordial-reptile cultists out to get the PCs. After the danger was escaped, we found out why the PCs were here (investigating some disappearances) and learned a little about the world. Some of my favourite gems;
– Shank has a very shady past he’s running from
– Dark Elves / High Elves are divided by their emotions (like Romulans / Vulcans)
– The Mammodon are an ancient race, dedicated to guardianship of the Dragon Graveyard in the Far North
– Cassius worships God. The God. He is everywhere. Thing is, God hates women and non-humans. Cassius, however, does not. This is a source of pain and shame for him.
– Avon was abandoned by her mother, a hedge-witch, and has been fending for herself with the help of Yig
I’m really excited to learn more about, well, shit … everything.